You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Real Life Performance
Further information about hip pain and the range of therapeutic options can be found within this website. However, this information is not designed to replace the advice of your doctor or other healthcare professionals.
Other relevant information can be found at:
- My Joint Pain an initiative of Arthritis Australia
- National Prescribing Service (Australia)
- Australian Prescriber
- The Australian Rheumatology Association
- Independent Living Centres
Complimentary and Alternative Therapies
These links can help you to find accredited complementary therapy professionals & information:
- Physiotherapy. Australian Physiotherapy Association: www.physiotherapy.asn.au* or 1300 306 622
- Massage. Australian Association of Massage Therapists: www.aamt.com.au* or 1300 138 872 OR Registered Myotherapists of Australia or (03) 9418 3913.
- Acupuncture. The Australian Association of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine or 1300 725 334.
- Complementary medicines. www.myjointpain.org.au* an initiative of Arthritis Australia OR Arthritis Research UK has an evidence based report on Complementary Medicines & arthritis, classifying a range of treatments according to credible evidence of their effectiveness and safety.
IMPORTANT: DePuy Synthes is not responsible for any external source of information. Always consult your doctor and/or other healthcare professionals for medical and healthcare advice.
Articles in this series
* This website is not owned by Johnson & Johnson Medical t/a DePuy Synthes and Johnson & Johnson (NZ) Ltd, and we do not review or control the content of this website. Products discussed on this website may not be approved for use, or may be approved for different indications in your country. Before using any medical device, review all relevant Instructions for Use, Package Inserts or Summary of Product Characteristics. We do not endorse the use or promotion of unapproved products or indications. Any demonstrations of approved medical devices should be considered as information only and are not a surgical training guide.