You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
The Breast Implant Selection Hub
Managing breast implant selection for patients in the current era is increasingly challenging, mainly due to patients’ access to multiple sources of different quality information.
Now, the consultation and decision making process for breast implant surgery is truly complex, for both experienced surgeons, and surgeons that are just starting out in the profession.
The Breast Implant Selection Hub arrives as an accessible, easily digestible, new media resource focused on key questions that need to be answered in breast implant selection.
We aim to support surgeons in their day to day decision making for implant selection, so they can achieve long term optimal and predictable results for their patients.
Click on the video on the right to hear a brief message from Dr Paul Harris, from our Scientific Committee.
Key Topics (click the links below to watch)
- Smooth vs textured (Video 1, Video 2)
- Round vs anatomical (Video 1, Video 2)
- Augmentation vs Reconstruction (Video)
- Size & Profile (Video 1, Video 2, Video 3)
- Placement (Video)
- Precision filled implants (Video 1, Video 2, Video 3)
- Markings for Round Implants (Video)
- Markings for Anatomical Implants (Video)
- Shared decision making (managing patient expectations & concerns) (Video)
Read the whitepaper that links to the video content and provides further supportive, evidence based information
Learn more about breast implant selection from the experts.