You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
We are inspired by the opportunity to work together to advance patient care.
Working together, we can deliver innovative solutions to today's healthcare challenges to advance patient care and deliver clinical and economic value to healthcare systems throughout the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies
DePuy Synthes Companies
The DePuy Synthes Companies are part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. We offer one of the world’s most comprehensive portfolios of orthopaedic products and services for joint replacement, trauma, spine, sports medicine, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
DePuy Synthes: a rich history of delivering total solutions to patients and healthcare professionals.
- DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is one of the largest and most comprehensive orthopaedic business in the world; built on the legacy and strengths of two great companies.
- Our company has a rich history of working with some of the greatest minds in the industry and science, making a difference in the lives of tens of millions of patients around the world.
- New developments and growth began thanks to the ingenuity and intuition of a chemist in the U.S. in 1895, and then later in 1958 when a group of European surgeons committed to studying fractures and developing products that could help fractured patients have a better life.
- It was 1895 when a 35-year-old chemist and pharmaceutical salesman named Revra DePuy came up with the idea of starting a business to manufacture fibre splints that could be customised to fit patients; an advancement over the wooden splints that were commonly used in the late nineteenth century.
- In 1960, on the other side of the world, Synthes was established as a trademark of the non-profit institute Arbeitsgemeinschaft für Osteosynthesefragen (AO).
- Over the years, new developments and growth have been fueled by strong investments in R&D but also by several mergers and acquisitions, with a recent focus on brand-based technology solutions to transform procedures through personalisation, automation and providing solutions for patients throughout the entire continuum of care.
- DePuy Synthes Companies has employees in over 60 countries around the globe and generates $8.9B in annual sales.
GLOBAL ICON™ Stemless Shoulder System
Designed to achieve peripheral fixation where the bone quality and density has been demonstrated to be superior to central bone.
Collaboration with Surgeons
Together we develop treatments & procedures that advance patient care
Working closely with surgeons and other experts has pioneered important advances and developments that have helped millions of people.
The Range of DePuy Synthes Business Units
Hip & Knee Replacement
As a global leader in Joint Replacement, DePuy Synthes offers a comprehensive portfolio of hip and knee solutions, to help surgeons in choosing the most suitable implant for every patient.
At DePuy Synthes, we are committed to Shoulder Replacement. We strive to innovate and meet the evolving needs of our surgeons and patients, making a difference in their lives. Our heritage in shoulder care provides us with the knowledge to move forward - powered by experience, driven by innovation.
Leading Trauma, together.
DePuy Synthes is a global leader in orthopaedic trauma devices for internal and external fixation.
Delivering a comprehensive range of power instrument systems, reamers and saws to meet a broad spectrum of clinical needs.
DePuy Synthes CMF offers a comprehensive portfolio of products to treat conditions affecting the face, head and thorax. Our focus is on advancing breakthrough therapies for patients, particularly in the field of personalised patient solutions.
Using advanced technology to provide alternatives to conventional surgical treatments in order to provide surgeons with a wide spectrum of treatment options in trauma, spine and maxillofacial surgery.
With our passion for patients and a relentless drive to create less invasive spine surgeries and address deformity, we believe the future is full of possibilities.
DePuy Mitek Sports Medicine
DePuy Mitek Sports Medicine is leading the way in minimally invasive solutions used in the treatment of joint injuries related to sports and physical activity, as well as degenerative tissue conditions. As a global leader in orthopaedic sports medicine, we are committed to getting patients back to their passion, while we look to advance procedural solutions in sports medicine and soft tissue repair.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2019. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.