You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
PINNACLE® Hip Solutions
The PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System comes with a proven track record.1-6 Over the last 15 years, the PINNACLE Acetabular Cup System has grown to become one of the most widely used and clinically successful modular acetabular cup systems for hip replacement.1-6
- Over 3.4 million PINNACLE Cups sold worldwide since its introduction, across more than 15 years of clinical heritage.1
- Full profile cup design with 180° of POROCOAT™, DUOFIX™ or GRIPTION™ Coating intended to maximize contact with host bone.
- Complete range of bearing options, featuring one of our three technologies, MARATHON® Polyethylene Liners, ALTRX® Polyethylene Liners, CERAMAX™ Ceramic Liners.
PINNACLE offers a range of cup options helping the surgeon to meet the individual needs of each patient.
Bearings and Liners
PINNACLE offers a choice of liners to help meet the individual needs of different patients.
Browse by Specialty
- Royalty COE, PINNACLE WW implantations 2000 - June 2019.
- Bedard N, Callaghan J, Stefl M, Williams T, Liu S, Goetz D. Fixation and Wear with Contemporary Acetabular Components and Cross-Linked Polyethylene at 10-Year Follow-Up. Journal of Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1961-1969.
- Greiner J, Callaghan J, Bedard N, Liu S Gao Y, Goetz D. Fixation andWear With Contemporary Acetabular Components and Cross-Linked Polyethylene at 10-Years in Patients Aged 50 and Under, J Arthroplasty. 2015; http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.arth.2015.05.011.
- Australian Orthopaedic Association National Joint Replacement Registry. Annual Report. Adelaide: AOA; 2019. Available from URL: https://aoanjrr.sahmri.com/annual-reports-2019. Extracted from Table HT9.
- National Joint Registry for England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man, 16th Annual Report, 2019. Table 3.9. Available from www.njrreports.org.uk
- Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel. ODEP product ratings. Latest ODEP ratings can be found at www.odep.org.uk [Accessed January 2020].
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.