You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CORAIL PINNACLE Family of Products Overview
Today the CORAIL® PINNACLE® Construct is one of the most widely used and clinically successful constructs in total hip replacement.1-8
CORAIL Collared Stem has a significantly reduced risk of peri‑prosthetic fracture.9
The CORAIL AMT Total Hip System is rated 13A* and the PINNACLE Cementless Acetabular Cup is awarded with a 13A* rating by the Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel.1
† 13A* CORAIL and CORAIL AMT Total Hip System; 13A* PINNACLE Cementless Acetabular Cup; 5A CORAIL Cemented Total Hip System; 5A* PINNACLE GRIPTION Acetabular System.
All analysis was carried out by DePuy Synthes, the NJR do not vouch for the accuracy of the interpretation.
The data used for this analysis was obtained from the NJR Supplier Feedback System. All analyses of NJR data were undertaken by DePuy Synthes. The Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (“HQIP”) and the National Joint Registry (“NJR”) take no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any data used or referred to in this report, nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to other information sources and disclaims all warranties in relation to such data, links and references to the maximum extent permitted by legislation.
- Orthopaedic Data Evaluation Panel. ODEP product ratings. Latest ODEP ratings can be found at www.odep.org.uk [Accessed January 2020].
- Royalty COE, CORAIL WW implantations 2000 - June 2019.
- Royalty COE, PINNACLE WW implantations 2000 - June 2019.
- Hallan G, Lie SA, Furnes O, Engesaeter LB, Vollset SE, Havelin L. Medium and long-term performance of 11,516 uncemented primary femoral stems from the Norwgian arthroplasty register. J. Bone Joint Surg. 2007; 89-B: 1574-1580.
- Chatelet JC. Survivorship in 120 consecutice cases at 12 years. Rev Chir Orthop Reparatrice Appar Mot. 2004; 90(7): 628-635.
- Bedard N, Callaghan J, Stefl M, Williams T, Liu S, Goetz D. Fixation and Wear with Contemporary Acetabular Components and Cross-Linked Polyethylene at 10-Year Follow-Up. Journal of Arthroplasty. 2014; 29: 1961-1969.
- CORAIL PINNACLE documented implantations in the Registries 2019. DePuy Synthes Data on File.
- National Joint Registry for England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man, 16th Annual Report, 2019. Table 3.10. Available from www.njrreports.org.uk
- Bespoke Implant report CORAIL Collared Stem-Pinnacle Cup vs Cementless NJR. Report can be accessed at http://www.corailpinnacle.net/resources
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.