You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Johnson & Johnson Quality
At Johnson & Johnson, we conduct business according to the values embodied in Our Credo. We operate with the highest standards regarding our employees, the environment, the patients and consumers we serve, and all other stakeholders.
Our vision is to be the world leader for proactive quality and reliability; and our misson is to strengthen consumer trust by reliably delivering high quality products to better the lives of billions.
Supply Chain, Procurement and Supplier Management
J&J’s suppliers are expected to operate in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations of the countries, states and localities in which they operate. This includes but is not limited to business conduct, product quality, labor and employment practices, health and safety and environmental protection.
J&J’s suppliers are expected to meet agreed upon product specifications and quality requirements in order to provide goods and services that consistently meet customers’ needs, perform as intended and are safe for their intended use.
“Industry only has the right to succeed where it performs a real economic service and is a true social asset.”
Robert Wood Johnson
Research and Development
Our Ethical Code for the Conduct of Research and Development is intended to complement our Credo by providing more specific standards of conduct and behavior for physicians, clinical research scientists and others who are responsible for medical aspects of research and development.
- It is our fundamental responsibility to place the well-being of the patient first by appropriately balancing risks and benefits and to ensure that the best interests of patients and physicians who use our products receive utmost consideration.
- We are committed to publishing data that are scientifically or medically important and to abiding by established codes of ethics, presenting truthful, complete and accurate information. Our companies publish research findings in peer-reviewed journals, present at scientific meetings and comply with posting requirements on www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Our most important resource is our employees. All employment must be in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, including those concerning hours, compensation, opportunity, human rights and working conditions.
- We make diversity and inclusion in how we work every day. Our mission is to make diversity and inclusion our way of doing business. We will advance our culture of belonging where open minds combine to unleash the potential of the brilliant mix of people, in every corner of Johnson & Johnson.
- At Johnson & Johnson, we know that our mission of helping people around the globe live longer, healthier, and happier lives starts with caring for our own workforce. Inspired by our Credo, we have a 100+ year legacy of improving and sustaining the health and wellness of our employees.
- Our vision at Johnson & Johnson, is for every person to use their unique experiences and backgrounds together – to spark solutions that create a better, healthier world.
Browse by Specialty
No available references for this product.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.