You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Energy Sealing & Dissecting
Healing comes first for healthcare providers. That's why Ethicon Energy is dedicated to delivering energy solutions for our customers to help patients heal faster and protect their teams from OR risks.
All Energy Sealing & Dissecting Products
* Based on a pre-clinical study on seal reliability and average time to transect 150mm of porcine jejunum, device measurements based on a metrology study, engineering study of average device tip grasping force and a porcine study comparing sealing times of HARMONIC ACE+7 and HARMONIC HD1000i.
†ENSEAL™ X1 Curved Jaw has a longer jaw, longer cut length and wider jaw aperture compared to LigaSure Maryland (LF1937) (p < 0.001). In benchtop testing on porcine arteries, vessels sealed with ENSEAL X1 Curved Jaw had a 22% higher average burst pressure than vessels sealed with LigaSure™ Maryland (LF1937), (1055mmHg vs. 862mmHg, p < 0.001).
≠Refer to the MEGADYNE MEGA SOFT IFU for full information
1. Ethicon, PRC074111B, Buccaneer DV Grasping Force – Tip Bite,March 2016, Data on file (118714-190716)
2. Ethicon, PRC074125B, Buccaneer DV-Vessel Transection Speed, March 2016, Data on file (118714-190716)
3. Ethicon, PRC074127B, Buccaneer DV Transection Speed – Marching And Tip Bite, March 2016, Data on file (118714-190716)
4. Ethicon, PRC074432A, Buccaneer Energy Vessel Tissue Claims, March 2016, Data on file (118714-190716)
5. Ethicon, PRC074607A, Buccaneer Metrology Claims, March 2016, Data on file (118714-190716)
6. Ethicon, Project Floyd: Claims Metrology Report, June 2018, PRC079564B (145171-200630)
7. Ethicon, Floyd Relaunch Claims Metrology, June 2020, PRC095763A (145171-200630)
8. Ethicon, Floyd Relaunch Claims Ex-Vivo Sealing, June 2020, PRC094697A (145171-200630)
9. Ethicon, 28022018, Universal Plus Equivalency Memo, Feb 2018, Data on File. (115393-1905290)
© Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium 2018-2019.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium which is solely responsible for its contents and is intended for EMEA audiences only. This site is intended for Healthcare Professionals. If you are a patient, it is important that you discuss information about the benefits and risks of products with your doctor.
Last updated February 22, 2019. The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. Data and usage fees may apply. See your carrier for more information.
*As of March 2017, per internal research conducted by Ethicon.