You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTO™ CONFIDENSE™ Module with Pattern Matching
Pattern Matching is a continuous mapping filter that enables CARTO™ 3 System users to selectively acquire beats that represent a particular ventricular rhythm when using the CARTO™ CONFIDENSE™ Module. When combined with the PENTARAY™ Catheter, the CARTO™ CONFIDENSE™ Module with Pattern Matching allows users to efficiently map and determine the mechanism of complex ventricular arrhythmias.¹
Features & Benefits
- 12-lead Body Surface ECG as a reference
- Points are acquired only when a beat matches the user defined pattern within the correlation threshold
- 12x faster when mapping with the PENTARAY® Catheter and pattern matching filter compared to focal ablation catheter.¹
- Filters out 99.7% of the beats unrelated to the mapped rhythm with 98% sensitivity at a 0.9 correlation value setting²
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of Biosense Webster will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
- Body Surface Morphology Matching Pre‐Clinical Evidence Report. Test report: REP9819. June 2017
- Bench testing performed by Biosense Webster, Inc. Bench test results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance (BS Morphology Matching Algorithm Validation Results).
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2020. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.