You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTO® CONFIDENSE™ Module with Ripple Mapping
Ripple Mapping seamlessly integrates with the CARTO® CONFIDENSE™ Module capabilities and voltage mapping to provide a dynamic display of bipolar electrogram data in an electroanatomical map. Unique visual representation of bipolar voltage assists in identification of multicomponent signals and associated activation patterns.
Features & Benefits
- Independent of Mapping Annotation
- Independent of Window of Interest
- Shows all components of the waveform (double potential, fragmented potential)
- No interpolation between points
Greater Understanding in Complex Arrhythmia*
- In a single-center study, Ripple Mapping guided ablation interrupted the atrial tachycardia in 95% of cases (n=20) with the first ablation set1
- Ventricular tachycardia was non-inducible in 85% of patients (n=15) post ablation of detected conduction channels²
* Compared to existing CARTO® CONFIDENSE™ Module capabilities.
1. Luther. V. et al. A Prospective Study of Ripple Mapping in Atrial Tachycardias. CIRCEP. 2016
2. Luther, V. et al, A Prospective Study of Ripple Mapping the Post-Infarct Ventricular Scar to Guide Substrate Ablation for Ventricular Tachycardia. CIRCEP. 2016
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2020. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.