You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
THERMOCOOL SMARTTOUCH® Catheter
Deliver a measure of success to your cardiac arrhythmia patients with the THERMOCOOL SMARTTOUCH® Catheter. The Catheter’s stability results in more consistent contact force, producing more uniform lesions.
A single center study has shown up to 92% success rate at 1-year follow up.¹
Features & Benefits
- Provides consistent movement in response to contact force using precision spring
- Sends accurate location reference signal via location sensor and transmitter coil
- Promotes consistent lesion formation
- Reduces ablation time²
- May improve outcomes with more stable catheter-tissue contact force³
Available in bidirectional platform
1. Taghji P, El Haddad M, Phlips T, et al Evaluation of a strategy aiming to enclose the pulmonary veins with contiguous and optimized radiofrequency lesions in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation . A pilot study. J Am Coll cardiol EP January 01, 2018, 4 (1) 99-108;
2. Martinek M, Lemes C, et al. Clinical impact of an open-irrigated radiofrequency catheter with direct force measurement on atrial fibrillation ablation. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013;35(11):1312-1318.
3. Natale A, Reddy VY, Monir G, et al. Paroxysmal AF catheter ablation with a contact force sensing catheter: results of the prospective, multicenter SMART AF trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2014;64:647–56.
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2020. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.