You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTO VIZIGO™ Bi-Directional Guiding Sheath
The CARTO VIZIGO™ Bi-Directional Guiding Sheath puts electrophysiologists in command for the ultimate CARTO® 3 System experience. Confidence in procedures with sheath visualisation, efficiencies and optimised performance.
Features & Benefits
- CARTO VIZIGO™ Bi-Directional Guiding Sheath allows for sheath visualization on the CARTO® 3 System map during a procedure without depending solely on fluoroscopy
- Sheath visualisation aids in understanding the spatial relationship between the catheter and the sheath during navigation¹
- Sheath visualisation also aids in understanding the orientation during catheter manipulation
- Smooth tip-to-dilator transition for optimal transseptal access
- Braided shaft with silicon coating
- Handle designed for ergonomics
1. Based on design of the sheath and ability to visualise on CARTO®
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2020. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.