You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTO VIZIGO™ Bi-Directional Guiding Sheath
The CARTO VIZIGO™ Bi-Directional Guiding Sheath puts electrophysiologists in command for the ultimate CARTO® 3 System experience. Confidence in procedures with sheath visualisation, efficiencies and optimised performance.
Features & Benefits
- CARTO VIZIGO™ Bi-Directional Guiding Sheath allows for sheath visualization on the CARTO® 3 System map during a procedure without depending solely on fluoroscopy
- Sheath visualisation aids in understanding the spatial relationship between the catheter and the sheath during navigation¹
- Sheath visualisation also aids in understanding the orientation during catheter manipulation
- Smooth tip-to-dilator transition for optimal transseptal access
- Braided shaft with silicon coating
- Handle designed for ergonomics
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of Biosense Webster will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
1. Based on design of the sheath and ability to visualise on CARTO®
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2020. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.