You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTONET™ is a cloud-based smart storage solution that gives electrophysiologists and EP lab administrators the ability to review, analyze and share their CARTO® 3 System cases and case data. CARTONET™ leverages the teamplay Cloud Platform of Siemens Healthineers and meets industry best practices of security and privacy and supports compliance with HIPAA and GDPR.
Features & Benefits
- Retrospectively review CARTO® 3 System cases remotely on a laptop or desktop
- Attach pre-, intra- and post-procedure information to the CARTO® 3 System case record and analytics
- User-defined queryable cloud-based CARTO® 3 System case storage
- CARTO® 3 System case data, statistics and analytics presented in a configurable dashboard
- Aggregate and share CARTO® 3 System cases and images
- Export case statistical and analytical information in standard format
- Hospital and lab
- Procedure date, type, and time
- Catheters used
- Software modules used
- Mapping time and ablation time
- Number of ablation sites
- Ablation statistics
- Number of points taken
- Average contact force
- Average VISITAG SURPOINT™ Tag Index (AF cases)
Review Cases Remotely
- Via a standard browser on a computer or laptop
- Full CARTO® 3 System functionality – change the window of interest, reannotate points, etc.
Attach Patient Information
- Pre-, intra- and post-procedure data not captured by the CARTO® 3 System
- Attached patient information such as 1-year follow up can be included in statistics and analytics
- Non-anonymized cases can be shared for clinical (redo procedure) and research purposes
- Anonymized cases can be shared between institutions/researchers
- Image files can be shared with HCPs and patients
- Case statistics can be exported in a standard format (Excel)
- CARTONET™ is based on the Siemens Healthineers teamplay platform which was built to support their radiology business with over 4,000 installations worldwide
- CARTO® 3 System case storage and analysis data are stored in a secure private tenant
- Access control is fully managed by a designated administrator within the hospital IT department and connectivity to the hospital active directory is supported
- CARTONET™ is based on the Siemens Healthineers teamplay platform that meets industry best practices of cyber security and privacy and supports compliance with HIPAA and GDPR. CARTONET™ has two available privacy configurations
No available references for this procedure.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2020. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.