You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
CARTOUNIVU™ Module seamlessly combines a fluoroscopy image and CARTO® 3 System maps into a single view. It helps reduce fluoroscopy levels to as low as reasonably achievable and helps reduce exposure for physicians, staff, and patients. Now you can navigate confidently from an integrated view, with just one X-ray image or cine sequence needed for continuous anatomical orientation.
Features & Benefits
- Combine a fluoroscopy image with the proven accuracy of CARTO® 3 System maps
- Display continuous anatomical information
- Enable catheter maneuvering with biplane project views
- Eliminate the need for repetitive fluoroscopy images during procedures
- 82% reduction in fluoroscopy time and 65% reduction in radiation dose with the CARTOUNIVU™ Module in atrial fibrillation procedures1*
CARTOUNIVU™ Module Resources
* Based on single centre study
1. Cano, O. et al. Initial Experience with a New Image Integration Module Designed for Reducing Radiation Exposure During Electrophysiological Ablation Procedures. JCE. 2015
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2020. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.