You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
ENSEAL G2 Articulating Tissue Sealer
ENSEAL G2 Articulating Tissue Sealer seals 7 mm vessels1
Features & Benefits
ENSEAL G2 Articulating Tissue Sealer provides 110 degrees of articulation.2
Vessels sealed at a 90° angle using ENSEAL G2 Articulating Tissue Sealers were shown to be up to 51% stronger than vessels sealed at a 45° angle.3*
ENSEAL G2 Articulating Tissue Sealers provide access to tissue in deep or tight spaces for greater control of the angle of approach to vessels.4**
The ENSEAL G2 Articulating Tissue Sealer may reduce the number of instrument exchanges between ports.5
*ENSEAL devices tested in a benchtop study on 5-7mm porcine carotid arteries. With NSLG2C35A devices, median burst pressures were 51% higher for vessels sealed at a 90° angle compared to vessels sealed at a 45° angle (p=0.0007). With NSLG2S35A devices, mean burst pressures were 29% higher for vessels sealed at a 90° angle compared to vessels sealed at a 45° angle (p=0.001).
**Compared to a non‐articulating device
1. Ethicon, PRC065179A, Project Eagle Art Burst Pressure Claims Engineering Study, June 2014, data on File (137519-200420)
2. Ethicon, PRC066805A, Enseal Eagle Art Articulation Angle Claim, May 2014, Data on File (137523-200420)
3. Ethicon, PRC062350, Eagle ART Angled Transection Burst Pressure Performance, May 2013, Data on File (117989-190704)
4. Ethicon, 26112012, ENSEAL G2 Articulating Marketing Claims, Nov 2012, Data on File. (117987-190704)
5. Ethicon, 08102012, Dr. Chekan Memo re: ART device, Oct 2012, Data on File (137540-200420)
© Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium 2018-2019.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium which is solely responsible for its contents and is intended for EMEA audiences only. This site is intended for Healthcare Professionals. If you are a patient, it is important that you discuss information about the benefits and risks of products with your doctor.
Last updated February 22, 2019. The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. Data and usage fees may apply. See your carrier for more information.
*As of March 2017, per internal research conducted by Ethicon.