You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
ENSEAL G2 Curved & Straight Tissue Sealer
Sealed vessels consistently, through high, uniform compression.1-6
1. Ethicon Inc, PRC047749, NSEALX22L Engineering Pilot 1 - Hulk EPI: Bench Top Testing, Oct 2011, Data on File.
2. Ethicon Inc, 2010129, Memorandum: NSEALX22L Seal Consistency Through Compression, Dec 2010, Data on File.
3. Ethicon Inc, PRC046620C, ENSEAL pressure profile study, Dec 2010, Data on File.
4. Ethicon Inc, 2011034, E-Mail - Seals Consistently Language, Mar 2011, Data on File.
5. Ethicon Inc, PRC050935 ENSEAL G2 Tissue Sealer Jaw Pressure Profile and Burst Pressure, Sep 2011, Data on File.
6. Ethicon Inc, PRC062905, Eagle G2 Art Compression Marketing Comparison, Sep 2013, Data on File. (C0768)
© Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium 2018-2019.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium which is solely responsible for its contents and is intended for EMEA audiences only. This site is intended for Healthcare Professionals. If you are a patient, it is important that you discuss information about the benefits and risks of products with your doctor.
Last updated February 22, 2019. The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. Data and usage fees may apply. See your carrier for more information.
*As of March 2017, per internal research conducted by Ethicon.