You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
MEGADYNE Electrosurgical Generator
With a streamlined user-friendly design and proprietary technology for optimized energy delivery. The ETHICON MEGADYNE Electrosurgical Generator is designed to provide simply smart performance.1,3,5,7
Features & Benefits
Simply smart functionality1-3
The ETHICON MEGADYNE Electrosurgical generator provides multiple cut, coagulation, bipolar modes and power settings to optimize the delivery of energy for the targeted tissue.2,4,10
Simple user experience1,5-7
100% of nurses agreed the ETHICON MEGADYNE Electrosurgical Generator is easy
The power displays of the ETHICON MEGADYNE Electrosurgical Generator are easy to read in multiple OR lighting conditions.4,8¥
Smart energy delivery1,7,9≠
The ETHICON MEGADYNE Electrosurgical generator is designed to optimize energy delivery to minimize tissue damage through proprietary software and algorithms1,6,7,9≠
1. Ethicon Megadyne Electrosurgical Generator (MEGEN1) Technical Design Memo, February 2020, Data on File ( 132825-201124, 132824-201123, 132829-201124, 132831-200218, 132814-200218)
2. ENG-RPT-625 - Summative usability and design validation protocol, June 2019, Data on File (132824-200218, 132630-200217. 133026-200220)
3. Golden Gate Marketing Claims Memo, June 2019, Data on File (132825-201124, 132824-200218)
4. As Per Instructions For Use (133026-200220, 132630-200217, 132635-200217)
5. Summative usability and design validation protocol, June 2019, Data on File (132825-201124, 132829-200218)
6. Golden Gate Marketing Claims Memo, June 2019, Data on File (132829-200218, 132814-200218)
7. GEM Technical Monograph, October 2017, Data on File (132825-201124, 132829-200218, 132831-2002, 132814-200218)
8. Ethicon, MKT-DOC-001, Golden Gate Marketing Claims Memo, Sept 2019, Data on File (132630-200217, 132635-200217)
9. Ethicon Megadyne ESU Thermal Effects on Tissue, December 2018, Data on File (132831-200218, 132814-200218)
10. Ethicon, SCN053750A, Geometric Electron Modulation (GEM) Technology: Technical Monograph, Oct 2017, Data on File
© Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium 2018-2019.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium which is solely responsible for its contents and is intended for EMEA audiences only. This site is intended for Healthcare Professionals. If you are a patient, it is important that you discuss information about the benefits and risks of products with your doctor.
Last updated February 22, 2019. The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. Data and usage fees may apply. See your carrier for more information.
*As of March 2017, per internal research conducted by Ethicon.