You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Expert Tibial Nail (ETN) available with PROtect Coating
The Expert Tibial Nail (ETN) is standard in treating tibial fractures with a wide range of indications.
The Expert Tibial Nail with PROtect Coating releases high concentrations of antibiotics into the implant’s surroundings to protect your patients from bacterial colonization of the implant.
Features & Benefits
Designed to enhance safety for high-risk patients and developed to deliver targeted protection against localised infection.1
Versatile Proximal Locking Options
- Three advanced locking options
- Cancellous bone locking screws
- Two state of the art medio-lateral (ML) locking options
- Securely lock the most proximal oblique locking screw to create a fixed-angle construct
- End cap designed to prevent ingrowth of tissue and facilitate nail extraction
- Self-retaining Stardrive T40 recess for effortless end cap pick-up and ease of insertion
- 0 mm end cap sits flush with nail
Advanced Nail Design
- Anatomic bend for ease of insertion
- Titanium alloy TAN for mechanical and fatigue properties
- Cannulated nails for reamed or unreamed techniques, enabling nail insertion over guide wire
Advanced Distal Locking Options
- Distal oblique locking option designed to reduce soft tissue damage of the distal fragment
- Two ML and one antero-posterior (AP) locking options for stability of the distal fragment
Cancellous Bone Locking Screws
- Indicated for the three proximal locking options of all tibial nail diameters
- Dual-core design
- Lengths: 30 mm – 90 mm
Expert Tibial Nail Resources
1. Thomas Fuchs, Richard Stange, Gerhard Schmidmaier, Michael J. Raschke. The use of gentamicin-coated nails in the tibia: preliminary results of a prospective study. Arch Orthop Trauma Surg (2011) 131:1419–1425.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU and Surgical Technique.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2019. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners