You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
HEALIX ADVANCE™ Knotless Anchor
The HEALIX ADVANCE™ Knotless Anchors are part of the comprehensive HEALIX ADVANCE Family of Anchors and provide knotless fixation for rotator cuff, biceps tenodesis repairs, deltoid repair and achilles tendon1.
Engages cortical and cancellous bone effectively2,3,4,5
Sliding Suture Ring
With 360° cleats, enables suture management during tensioning
Stay-Stitch #2 ORTHOCORD® 1
Retains anchor on inserter during use, sliding suture, can be used for incorporation into repair
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of DePuy Synthes will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
1. Instructions for Use P/N: 116046 Rev A. 09/2018
2. Data on file. Hernandez J., 4.75 & 5.5mm Healix Advance Knotless BR T=0 Design Verification Report. DVE-002896-DVR. 04/2013.
3. Data on file. Colby P., Knotless Suture Anchor T=0 Fixation Strength Study Report, RR-101471-R2 REVB. 10/2013.
4. Data on file. Hernandez J., 4.75 & 5.5mm Healix Advance Knotless PEEK T=0 Design Verification Report, DVE-002808-DVR REVA. 02/2013.
5. Data on file. Colby P., Knotless Suture Anchor T=0 Fixation Strength Study Report. RR-101471-R1, 10/2013.
Please read the instructions for use for full safety information, indications, contraindications, warning and precautions.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.