You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
HEALIX ADVANCE™ Self-Punching Anchor
No metal left behind
The HEALIX ADVANCE™ SP Anchor delivers a versatile metal-free, self-punching solution that minimizes the steps for anchor insertion and eliminates the need to locate pre-made holes in most bone qualities.*1
Features & Benefits
With most bone qualities:
- Minimal steps for anchor insertion
- No need to locate pre-made holes*1
- HEALIX ADVANCE™ SP Anchor is MR safe2
Full compatibility with Mitek Sports Medicine Sutures
- Axial shortening when needed, to assist in the control of post-operative laxity3
- Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) flat braid tie-able
HEALIX ADVANCE™ Anchor Technology
- Dual-thread configuration to engage cortical and cancellous bone.
- Cannulation to channel blood flow to surface
- Multi-thread design for faster insertion4
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of DePuy Synthes will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
(*) Extra instruments are necessary if hard bone is encountered.
1. Internal Report: 103543990 Rev 1
2. MR Compatibility Identification Evaluation
3. Internal Test Report 103394861. Studies showed no added long-term tension at tested loads (20N, 40N). Bench testing results may not necessarily be indicative of clinical performance.
4. Compared to Arthrex SwiveLock® Anchor and Smith & Nephew HEALICOIL™ Suture Anchor. Internal test report 103426879; 103213148 Please read the instructions for use for full safety information, indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.