You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCS COMPLETE™ Knee System
The LCS COMPLETE™ Knee System is based upon the original LCS™ Mobile-Bearing Knee System, featuring the same low contact stress articular geometry. This rotating platform system offers surgeons cruciate sacrificing and posterior stabilized femoral and tibial insert components and fixed all-poly and mobile bearing metal-backed patella components.
Features & Benefits
- Based upon the LCS Mobile Bearing Total Knee System, originally implanted in 1977.
MBT Rotating Platform Technology
- Rotational freedom to actively diffuse loosening forces.1
- Self-alignment of the tibial insert to the femoral component.
AOX™ Antioxidant Polyethylene
- Tibial inserts available in AOX™ Antioxidant Polyethylene, featuring COVERNOX™ Antioxidant.
- COVERNOX Antioxidant stabilizes free radicals and prevents oxidation.2
- Addition of an antioxidant eliminates the need for a heat treatment, thus maintains excellent mechanical properties.2
- Moderate levels of cross-linking for wear performance similar to XL.
- Cementless fixation options available on the LCS COMPLETE Femoral Component, MBT tibial tray, and mobile bearing patella component.
- Features POROCOAT™ Porous Coating.
1. Bottlang, M. et al. “A Mobile-bearing Knee Prosthesis Can Reduce Strain at the Proximal Tibia.” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 447 June 2006: 105-111.
2. King, R. et al “Characterization of Gamma-Irradiated UHMWPE Stabilized with a Hindered Phenol Antioxidant.” ORS Annual Meeting, 2009; Poster #19.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners