You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCS COMPLETE™ Knee System
The LCS COMPLETE™ Knee System is based upon the original LCS™ Mobile-Bearing Knee System, featuring the same low contact stress articular geometry. This rotating platform system offers surgeons cruciate sacrificing and posterior stabilized femoral and tibial insert components and fixed all-poly and mobile bearing metal-backed patella components.
Features & Benefits
- Based upon the LCS Mobile Bearing Total Knee System, originally implanted in 1977.
MBT Rotating Platform Technology
- Rotational freedom to actively diffuse loosening forces.1
- Self-alignment of the tibial insert to the femoral component.
AOX™ Antioxidant Polyethylene
- Tibial inserts available in AOX™ Antioxidant Polyethylene, featuring COVERNOX™ Antioxidant.
- COVERNOX Antioxidant stabilizes free radicals and prevents oxidation.2
- Addition of an antioxidant eliminates the need for a heat treatment, thus maintains excellent mechanical properties.2
- Moderate levels of cross-linking for wear performance similar to XL.
- Cementless fixation options available on the LCS COMPLETE Femoral Component, MBT tibial tray, and mobile bearing patella component.
- Features POROCOAT™ Porous Coating.
1. Bottlang, M. et al. “A Mobile-bearing Knee Prosthesis Can Reduce Strain at the Proximal Tibia.” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 447 June 2006: 105-111.
2. King, R. et al “Characterization of Gamma-Irradiated UHMWPE Stabilized with a Hindered Phenol Antioxidant.” ORS Annual Meeting, 2009; Poster #19.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.