You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
LCS COMPLETE™ Revision Knee System
The LCS COMPLETE™ Revision Knee System is based upon the design principles of the clinically proven LCS™ Total Knee System. This system is designed to offer surgeons solutions to help address the wide variety of soft tissue and bone defects often encountered during revision TKA.
Features & Benefits
MBT Rotating Platform Technology
- Rotational freedom to actively diffuse loosening forces especially when higher levels of constraint are present.1
- MBT Revision Tray provides a platform for progressive compensation of bone loss.
- Designed to compressively load the tibia.
2 constraint levels available
- Posterior Stabilized (PS).
- Varus Valgus Constraint (VVC) insert allows for +1.25 degrees of Varus/Valgus lift-off.
Metaphyseal sleeves for tibia and femur
- Modular porous sleeves accommodate bone defects of the Engh Type II and Type III.
- Intra-operative flexibility.
- Restores varying patient anatomies.
1. Bottlang, M. et al. “A Mobile-bearing Knee Prosthesis Can Reduce Strain at the Proximal Tibia.” Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 447 June 2006: 105-111.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners