You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
MATRIX™ Spine System
The DePuy Synthes MATRIX™ Spine System is a universal set of instruments and implants that accommodates both open and MIS surgical approaches for degenerative, trauma and deformity indications.
This Spine System has a rigid screw-instrument interface, intraoperative adaptability and well-controlled instrumentation.
MATRIX Spine System is designed for the stabilization of simple and complex spine pathologies.
Features & Benefits
- Intraoperative screw/head exchange
- Multiple rod materials and configurations available
- Square locking cap thread designed to reduce cross threading
- Visual and tactile indicators designed to ensure proper implant and instrument assembly
- Patented, dual-core technology enhances bone purchase
No available references for this product.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2019. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners