You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
MatrixMANDIBLE™ System is a plating system for internal fixation of the mandible. Launched in 2008, the MatrixMANDIBLE System is designed to be a comprehensive system that offers implants and instruments.
Features & Benefits
Designed for OR efficiency
- Wide selection of mandible plates in 6 thicknesses.
- All screws fit all plates.
- Implant/screw/ instrument color-coding to aid identification.
Compatibility between components allows reduction of inventory
- One screwdriver blade for all screw sizes.
- All locking plates, accepting locking and nonlocking screws.
- Configurable compact modules*
Designed to help improve patient outcome
- Specialized singleplate solutions for subcondylar fixation.
- Integrated with TRUMATCH® CMF Personalized Solutions.
*Extensive configuration sets are also available.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2019. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners