You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Orthopaedic Foot Instruments
The Orthopaedic Foot Instruments have been designed to perform specific procedures on the foot efficiently. The system consists of three modular sets: Compression/Distraction Device Set, Bone Harvesting Set and Chisel Set.
Features & Benefits
Bone Harvesting Set
- Different trephine diameters enable accurate local bone grafting
- Corresponding extraction attachments enable the safe removal of bone graft
- Different shapes of chisels and a cartilage remover facilitate proper joint preparation
- Silicon handles to assist grip
Compression/Distraction Device Set
- Placement of 2.0, 2.5 and 3.0 mm Kirschner wires at various angles
- Precise compression/distraction mechanism
- Two extra Kirschner wire holes for more stability
No available references for this product.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU and Surgical Technique.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2019. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners