You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
PERMATAPE™ Suture offers a solution for both knotless and knot-tying repairs1,2 and a wider contact area with lower abrasiveness and less bulk as compared to the leading competitor.3,4,5 PERMATAPE™ Suture is compatible with most existing Mitek instrumentation.7
Features & Benefits
- Cheesewires 76% less than Arthrex FiberTape3
- 54% less suture volume penetrates the tendon as compared to Arthrex FiberTape6
- 2.5 mm width vs 2 mm from Arthrex FiberTape5
- 12% more tendon to bone compression area than Arthrex FiberTape5,6
Optimised Knot-tying Characteristic
- Ability to tie medial row knots
1. Internal Test Report 103289908
2. Internal Test Report 103286700
3. Internal test report 103288856
4. Internal test report 103398666 REV 1
5. Internal test report 103313375
6. 090502-180420 - Geometric analysis
7. Internal Test Report 103303979
Indicated for use in general soft tissue approximation, and/or ligation, including use with allograft tissue for orthopedic procedures.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2019. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners