You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Access the left side of the heart with confidence. PREFACETM Sheaths are designed to help meet the challenges of transseptal access to the left heart. Combining a multi-segment flexible shaft and multiple curve options, PREFACETM Sheaths provide the stability and directional control needed to navigate through the septal wall.
Features & Benefits
- Featuring a double wire braided shaft that enhances torque and pushability1,2.
- Our multi-segment design ensures gradual flexibility toward the tip for catheter deflection2,3.
- Interventional sheath technology provides exact tip visibility under fluoroscopy and low-friction oblique cut valve provides excellent homeostasis3.
Request Sales Rep
If you wish to learn more about this product, submit a request and a representative of Biosense Webster will be in touch shortly.
If you require a printed or digital brochure or surgical technique for this product, submit your request and we will send it to you.
- PREFACE® Braided Guiding Sheath, Instructions for Use, M-5276-45IFU, 07/24/2012
- Engineering Product Specification for Braided Guided Sheath Exchange System, EPS-3018, 04/15/2008
- Clinical Evaluation Report, PREFACE® Braided Guiding Sheath, CER-PREFACE-SHEATH-1021. 2018.
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA 2020. All rights reserved.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical NV/SA, which is solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.