You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
SKYLINE™ Anterior Cervical Plate System
The SKYLINE™ Anterior Cervical Plate System provides a versatile system of implants and instruments to accommodate the needs and individual preferences of surgeons. The system offers visualization and can be contoured as needed to the anatomy of the patient.
The SKYLINE Anterior Cervical Plate System is designed for use in a variable, constrained, or hybrid screw configuration.
Features & Benefits
Tri-lobe CAM-LOC™ Active-Locking Plate System
- Builds on existing SLIM-LOC and Codman ACP CAM-LOC mechanisms
- Visual indications of lock of each screw individually
Large visualization window
- Designed for visualization of the graft, vertebral bodies, and endplates
- Designed for plate alignment allowing for proper positioning of plate on cervical spine and on postoperative imagery
Variable and constrained screws
- Allows handling of multiple constructs (semi-rigid, rigid, hybrid)
- Allows for versatility to treat different patient types with trauma or degenerative cases, all with one system
- Constrained screws provide up to 5° of angulation in the coronal plane while maintaining sagittal alignment of the screw
- Variable screws provide up to 20° of angulation
- Self-drilling, self-tapping and oversized screws
- Multiple drill guide and hole preparation options
- Designed to reduce the need for contouring
No available references for this product.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners