You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
SPEEDTRAP™ Graft Preparation System
The SPEEDTRAP™ Graft Preparation System is a whipstitch suture delivery device created to simplify soft tissue graft preparation. The SPEEDTRAP System is designed to apply uniform, consistent whipstitches to the graft faster and easier than traditional techniques.1
Features & Benefits
“Winding” Suture Anchored to Flat “Spine”
- Even distribution and uniform pattern of whipstitches.
- Tubularizes graft to easily pass through tunnels.
- Compresses the soft tissue graft rather than pierces through it, preventing damage to the graft.
Sterile, Disposable Delivery Device
- Easily deploys whipstitches on the graft with a simple pull of the suture tails.
- Minimises graft preparation time by 77%1 compared to traditional whipstitching techniques, may reduce overall OR time, anesthesia and tourniquet time.
Needleless Delivery System
- Minimises risk of soft tissue graft damage. Needle/suture holes have been shown to weaken the graft.2
- The needleless application prevents needle prick injuries.
Strong Suture Construct
- Designed to maintain the strength required to meet clinical conditions during tensioning and cyclic loading.
- Suture compresses graft and does not lacerate it.
- SPEEDTRAP Value Analysis Brief ; Internal data 103304691
- SPEEDTRAP Value Analysis Brief ; Wang, Robert, MD, etal. “A Comparison of Structural and Mechanical Properties of Tubularized AND Native Semitendinosus Graft,” Am J Sports Med, March 2010, 38.
For product details such as indication, contraindication, warning and precaution please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners