You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
SURGICEL Powder Absorbable Haemostat
Built to stop continuous, broad-surface oozing* fast**,1-4
1. Ethicon, SURGICEL Powder versus SURGICEL Original. Final Report, PSE Accession No. 15-0061, Project No. 16438, September 2015, Data on file (080594-170919)
2. Ethicon, SURGICEL Powder versus Competitive Powdered Hemostats. Final Report, PSE Accession No. 16-0006, Project No. 16438, March 2016, Data on file (080594-170919)
3. SURGICEL Powder Absorbable Hemostat, Instructions for Use. Ethicon, Inc. (080594-170919)
4. Ethicon, K-5678 Surgicel Endoscopic Applicator Summative Usability Design Validation Surgeon and Nurse Study, December 2016, Data on File (080594-170919)
* Continuous oozing defined as bleeding that will not stop with compression / simple packing
** TTH study of surgicelpowder show average time to haemostasis of 30 seconds
*** is ready to use out of the package with no preparation required
© Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium 2018-2019.
This site is published by Johnson & Johnson Medical N.V., Belgium which is solely responsible for its contents and is intended for EMEA audiences only. This site is intended for Healthcare Professionals. If you are a patient, it is important that you discuss information about the benefits and risks of products with your doctor.
Last updated February 22, 2019. The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. Data and usage fees may apply. See your carrier for more information.
*As of March 2017, per internal research conducted by Ethicon.