You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
SYMPHONY™ OCT System
The DePuy Synthes Spine SYMPHONY™ Occipito-Cervico-Thoracic (OCT) System is an enhanced set of instruments and implants, including polyaxial screws, 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm rods, compatible hooks, cross connectors, lateral offset connectors, and rod connectors designed to address unmet needs in fixation, alignment, targeting, and extension (FATE) for posterior stabilization of the upper spine. The implants provide the flexibility required to accommodate variations in patient anatomy.
The DePuy Synthes Spine SYMPHONY OCT System is compatible with occipital fusion components (plates, rods and clamps) from the SYNAPSE™ OCT System and the MOUNTAINEER® OCT Spinal System. Additionally, tapered rods and connectors are available to extend constructs to utilize both the DePuy Synthes Spine EXPEDIUM® and VIPER® Spine Systems.
Fixation in Varying Bone with Anatomically Designed Screws and Threadforms
- Individual threadforms designed specifically for fixation in the lateral masses and pedicles
- Multiple sizes and diameters to match varying anatomy
- Cortical Fix threads available
- 3.5 to 5.5 mm diameters
- 92 degrees cone of angulation for Lateral Mass Screws
- Quick-Start Tip for Lateral Mass Screws designed to optimize thread-to-bone engagement
Build Strong Constructs Utilizing Multiple Rod Sizes and Materials
- Screw head accepts both 3.5 mm and 4.0 mm Rod
- Choose between Titanium and CoCr Rod
- Dual Diameter Rods in 3.5 mm & 4.0 mm – 4.5 mm, 5.5 mm, 6.0 mm & 6.35 mm
- One system to span cervical to the upper-thoracic
Cervical Instruments Designed to Deliver High Precision and Control
- Designed to deliver high precision depth control
- TOP NOTCH® Feature Kerrison Reducer
- Screwdriver engineered to disengage screw after insertion
A Comprehensive Portfolio of Connectors and Options
- Universal Parallel and Axial Connectors enable connections to any rod size between 3.5 mm – 4.0 mm, 4.5 mm – 5.0 mm & 5.5 mm – 6.35 mm
- Adjustable Length Cross Connectors for Rod-to-Rod and Screwhead-to-Screwhead
- Multiple Sizes and Shapes of Lateral Bars
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners