You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
VA-LCP® Condylar Plate 4.5/5.0
The VA-LCP® Condylar Plate 4.5/5.0 is part of the VA-LCP Periarticular Plating System, which merges variable angle locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
The VA-LCP Condylar Plate 4.5/5.0 can combine a fixed-angle construct with the freedom to choose trajectory prior to “fixing” the angle of the screw.
Features & Benefits
- Broad choice of plate lengths (6-22 holes) and free choice of plate material (Stainless Steel or Titanium Alloy)
- Anatomic plate shape to match patient’s anatomy
- Free choice of plate material (Stainless Steel or Titanium Alloy)
- Plate with Variable Angle locking holes in the plate head and Variable Angle combi-holes in the plate shaft
Variable Angle Locking
- Variable Angle Locking screws to adapt screw angles to diverse fracture patters and anatomies
- Angulation possibilities of up to 15° in each direction around the central axis of the plate hole
- Broad choices of screw types and lengths
OPTILINK™ Screw Technology
OPTILINK™ makes the use of VA Locking Screw in Stainless Steel or TAN VA Condylar Plates possible. OPTILINK Screw technology for reliable screw insertion and removal.
Broad Instrument Options
Various instrument options for fixed and variable angle predrilling in the plate head. Includes:
- One Universal Aiming Arm for both left and right side
- Insertion Handle with Guiding Block for targeted predrilling and screw insertion
No available references for this product.
The Synthes VA-LCP Condylar Plate 4.5/5.0 system is indicated for buttressing multifragmentary distal femur fractures including: supra-condylar, intra-articular and extra-articular condylar fractures, periprosthetic fractures, fractures in normal or osteopenic bone, nonunions and malunions.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU and Surgical Technique.