You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Variable Angle Locking Hand System
The Variable Angle Locking Hand System provides an extensive range of basic and specialty plates for fracture repair and deformity correction. The system consists of 40 different plates, available in stainless steel and titanium, including fragment-specific plates designed for lateral and dorsal application.
Features & Benefits
Extensive range of implants for greater surgical options:
- 40 plate designs, including plates for fracture repair and deformity correction
- Basic and specialty plates to treat both simple and complex cases
- Lateral and dorsal application
- Available in stainless steel and titanium.
Locking technology in 3 sizes:
- 1.3mm Locking Plates
- 1.5mm Variable Angle Locking Plates
- 2.0mm Variable Angle Locking Plates.
Low-Profile & Pre-Contoured Plates
Designed to reduce soft tissue irritation:
- Rounded plate contours and smooth plate surface designed to help reduce the risk of potential tissue irritation and adhesions
- Recessed screw heads designed to sit flush with the plate
- Blunt screw tips designed to reduce the potential for soft tissue irritation.
Designed for ease of use:
- Color-coded instrumentation and modules ease identification and help reduce procedural complexity
- Full range of instrumentation for fracture reduction, provisional fixation, plate adaptation and construct creation
- Reduction forceps designed to hold reduced bone fragments in place, while allowing drilling and insertion of a lag screw through the barrel of the forceps.
- Plate holding forceps with soft lock helps facilitate surgical procedures.
Strength & Stability with Locked Plating
Designed to offer screw placement options in a variety of fragment patterns and around the joint:
- Designed to provide fixed angle stability for metaphyseal and osteopenic bone
- Combines the advantages of locked plating with low-profile plating
- Variable angle locking can be angled anywhere within a 30° cone
- Four columns of threads in the variable angle locking hole provides four points of threaded locking between the plate and the screw.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings, and precautions, please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners