You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
VIPER PRIME™ System
The VIPER PRIME™ System is a technique for percutaneous pedicle screw placement that eliminates the need for guidewires, Jamshidi needles and pedicle preparation instruments. Featuring a screw tip design and a stylet that is fully controlled by the screwdriver, the VIPER PRIME System enables surgeons to target pedicles and insert screws in one single instrument pass.
Features & Benefits
Improved OR Efficiency
- Reduction in pedicle prep and screw insertion job steps
- More organised back table with fewer instruments required, as compared to the existing VIPER 2 System
Improved Procedure Flow
- Eliminated guidewires and Jamshidi needles
- Fewer instrument passes between the surgeon and the back table, as compared to the existing VIPER 2 System
Streamlined Instrument Set
- Instrument Set footprint reduced from 6 trays to 2 trays1
- Reduce waste and processing costs associated with steam autoclaved sets1
Surgical Technique Guides
1. As compared to the existing VIPER®System. See Adaptive SEA 103339245.
For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
© DePuy Synthes Companies 2021. All Rights Reserved.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from Europe, Middle East and Africa.
The third party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners