You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
As a global leader in joint replacement, DePuy Synthes offers a comprehensive portfolio of hip replacement solutions, to help surgeons in choosing the most suitable implant for every patient.
DePuy Synthes Hip Replacement Features
Flexibility – Neck Geometry Options
- CORAIL® Standard Collarless KS Stem and Collared KA Stem options enable soft-tissue tensioning.
- High Offset KHO collared and collarless options help restore hip biomechanics.
- COXA VARA High Offset Stem KLA collared neck option increases offset and varus neck angle.
- CORAIL 125° Standard reduces leg length by 5 mm compared to standard neck.
- The 135° Short Neck reduces offset by 5 mm for more options of restoration of hip biomechanics.
Bearings and Liners
DePuy Synthes liners are designed to work with the PINNACLE® Acetabular Cup System, providing a range of bearing technologies to provide surgeons the power to choose the precise combination that best meets the needs of each patient.
Choose a solution featuring one of three technologies available – MARATHON® Polyethylene Liners, ALTRX® Polyethylene Liners and CERAMAX™ Ceramic Liners.
CORAIL® Revision – the Conservative Option
By selecting CORAIL Revision as a conservative option, you will have the potential to preserve healthy bone for future use.
The CORAIL Revision Stem maintains the same low-profile proximal intramedullary geometry as the CORAIL Primary Stem. The longer distal portion of the stem incorporates slots designed to provide adaptability to the natural curve of the femur and may help prevent thigh pain.
Hip Replacement Products
CORAIL® Total Hip System
PINNACLE® Hip Solutions
CORAIL® Revision System
PINNACLE® Revision Acetabular Cup System
ACTIS™ Total Hip System
GRIPTION® TF Acetabular Revision System
RECLAIM™ Modular Hip System
SUMMIT® Tapered Hip System
TRI-LOCK® Bone Preservation Stem
DURALOC® Acetabular Cup System
No available references.