You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
The latest Education & Product Information Straight to your inbox
Download our NEW Product Catalogue
Take Control of Your Account
Standing Proudly Behind our Products with the MENTORPromise Protection Plan
Our Comprehensive Portfolio
MENTOR® MemoryGel® Breast Implants are manufactured using a proprietary robotic technology that helps optimise shell-to-shell uniformity.1
Our Highest Priority: Your Patients
Commitment to safety.
Over 200,000 have been enrolled in over 10 clinical studies, providing a robust data set to evaluate the safety and performance of our implants. 2-11
Standing Proudly Behind our Products
With the MENTORPromise Protection Plan
Visit Our Patient Support Website & Social Media
1. See approved claim 125784 - 191017.
2. Summary of the Safety and Effectiveness of Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Implants in Patients who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 10-Year Core Gel Final Clinical Study Report. April 2013.
3. MemoryGel® Post Approval Study Seventh Annual Report, November 5, 2013.
4. Adjunct Study Final Report for Mentor’s MemoryGel® Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants, 02 November 2012.
5. Mentor Worldwide, LLC. MemoryShape™ Post-Approval Cohort Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Core Study) Final Clinical Study Report. 02 June 2015.
6. Mentor Becker Expander/Breast Implant Clinical Trial 2013 Annual Report.
7. Adjunct Study Annual Report for Mentor’s Becker Adjustable Breast Implants: Year 18 (September 1992- November 2010) October 3, 2011.
8. CPG Styles Study: A Study of the Safety of the Contour Profile Gel Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Augmentation, Primary Breast Reconstruction, or Revision. 2015.
9. MemoryShape™ Post-Approval Continued Access Study (formerly Contour Profile Gel Continued Access Study). 2014.
10. Athena Study annual report (Sept 2018): A Study of the Safety and Effectiveness of the Mentor® Smooth and Textured Larger Size MemoryGel® Ultra High Profile (UHP-L) Breast Implants in Subjects who are Undergoing Primary Breast Reconstruction or Revision Reconstruction.
11. Glow Study annual report (Feb 2018): Memory Gel and Shape Combined Cohort Post Approval Study.
© Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited 2020. All rights reserved. 153159-200916 UK.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Limited, Baird House, 4 Lower Gilmore Bank, Edinburgh, EH3 9QP