Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC), in collaboration with Barts Health NHS Trust, will host a live event streamed across Twitter and LinkedIn on ‘Women in Leadership - Our Journey into Leadership’ on 21st October.
The panel of inspirational leaders, including the CEO of Barts Health NHS Trust and the Worldwide President of Ethicon Biosurgery, will share their experiences of diversity, equity and inclusion and their personal journeys into leadership in healthcare.
For more than 130 years, the values of diversity, equity & inclusion have been part of Johnson & Johnson’s cultural fabric and woven into how we do business every day.
The event will be hosted on Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies Twitter and LinkedIn pages between 11am and 12:30pm on Thursday 21st October. The event will be available to watch for 24 hours following the live showing.
The expert panel will include the below speakers:
- Julia Middleton - Founder of Common Purpose, Panel Chair
- Alwen Williams - Chief Executive, Barts Health Trust
- Heather Noble - Medical Director Whipps Cross Hospital, Barts Health Trust
- Raliat Onatade - Group Chief Pharmacist, Barts Health Trust
- Nisha Johnson - Worldwide President Ethicon Biosurgery, Johnson & Johnson
- Alexandra Moore - Education Solutions Lead UK&I, Johnson & Johnson