You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
THERMOCOOL SMARTTOUCH® Catheter
Deliver a measure of success to your cardiac arrhythmia patients with the THERMOCOOL SMARTTOUCH® Catheter. The Catheter’s stability results in more consistent contact force, producing more uniform lesions.
A single center study has shown up to 92% success rate at 1-year follow up.¹
Features & Benefits
- Provides consistent movement in response to contact force using precision spring
- Sends accurate location reference signal via location sensor and transmitter coil
- Promotes consistent lesion formation
- Reduces ablation time²
- May improve outcomes with more stable catheter-tissue contact force³
Available in bidirectional platform
1. Taghji P, El Haddad M, Phlips T, et al Evaluation of a strategy aiming to enclose the pulmonary veins with contiguous and optimized radiofrequency lesions in paroxysmal atrial fibrillation . A pilot study. J Am Coll cardiol EP January 01, 2018, 4 (1) 99-108;
2. Martinek M, Lemes C, et al. Clinical impact of an open-irrigated radiofrequency catheter with direct force measurement on atrial fibrillation ablation. Pacing Clin Electrophysiol. 2013;35(11):1312-1318.
3. Natale A, Reddy VY, Monir G, et al. Paroxysmal AF catheter ablation with a contact force sensing catheter: results of the prospective, multicenter SMART AF trial. J Am Coll Cardiol 2014;64:647–56.
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
This site is published by Biosense Webster, Inc. which is solely responsible for its contents. This site is for visitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.
©Biosense Webster, Inc. 2020 Last Updated on 1/5/20.