You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
VISITAG SURPOINT™ Module (also known as VISITAG with Ablation Index)
By providing a built-in algorithm and standard workflow, VISITAG SURPOINT™ Module allows EPs to focus on a single value – the Ablation Index – which represents stability, power, contact force, and time. With VISITAG SURPOINT™ Module, EPs can reproduce their own successful ablation strategy in a standard and simple way by eliminating variability and improving accuracy.
Features & Benefits
- Seamless integration with VISITAG® Module tag visualisation
- Supported by scientific data, treating patients is more consistent
- EPs can manage a single number rather than having to focus on multiple data points
- Objective tag placement based on customized settings
- A single centre study resulted in up to 92% single procedure success rate at one-year follow-up1
1. Taghji, P. et al. Evaluation of a Strategy Aiming to Enclose the Pulmonary Veins With Contiguous and Optimized Radiofrequency Lesions in Paroxysmal Atrial Fibrillation, Journal of American College of Cardiology: Clinical Electrophysiology, article in press (2017).
Important information: For product details such as indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions please consult the IFU.
VISITAG SURPOINT™ Module (also known as VISITAG with Ablation Index) provides access to data collected during the application of RF energy. The data does not indicate the effectiveness of RF energy application. Refer to the CARTO® 3 System Instructions for use and Optimum Device Performance Guide for proper recommendations and settings. Tag Index values can only be compared when created with the same VISITAG® Module settings. The Tag Index values should not be used to replace standard handling precautions or other clinically accepted endpoints for RF applications such as reduction of IC signals, impedance drop, force, etc. Tag Index values do not represent clinical outcome.
This site is published by Biosense Webster, Inc. which is solely responsible for its contents. This site is for visitors from the United Kingdom and Ireland.
©Biosense Webster, Inc. 2020 Last Updated on 1/5/20.