You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Total Knee Arthroplasty
Three Advanced Components, One Revolutionary Surgical Solution
DePuy Synthes is enabling surgeons to restore patient knee function sooner1-3 with next level patient satisfaction4, by offering an end-to-end solution. This single solution combines the ATTUNE® Knee System with the proprietary Patient-Specific Techniques, and VELYS™ Robotic-Assisted Solution to help enhance surgical accuracy, precision and predictability. Surgeons enjoy greater ease of use. Patients get back on their feet, faster1-3. One knee solution, endless steps forward.
Total Hip Arthroplasty
VELYS™ Hip Navigation 3.0 and the Posterior Approach
Since the launch of VELYS™ Hip Navigation in 2018, more than 47,0005 software-navigated total hip arthroplasties have been performed globally, primarily using the anterior approach. To address the needs of surgeons using a posterior approach, DePuy Synthes has introduced a 3.0 software update that includes image guidance for ONETRIAL™ Analysis, a feature that enables intraoperative data-driven decision making.
VELYS Hip Navigation provides actionable, real-time data designed to help with increased accuracy and surgical reproducibility, reduced OR time and improved patient outcomes.
FIBULINK® Syndesmosis Repair System
The Fixation of a Screw with the Flexibility of a Suture
The FIBULINK Implant is the first adjustable screw and suture syndesmotic repair system with a short, high-strength suture bridge designed to enable physiologic ankle motion.6,7 It is the only flexible syndesmotic repair system that has the ability to fine-tune and readjust tension intraoperatively.6,7 The FIBULINK Implant eliminates medial soft tissue disruption and helps improve procedural efficiency by delivering fixation through a single lateral incision.6,* The FIBULINK Syndesmosis Repair System provides three times the fixation strength, 61% more stiffness and less than one-third of the elongation of the Arthrex Syndesmosis TightRope® XP Implant System.8,† The FIBULINK Implant is compatible with the DePuy Synthes Distal Fibula Plating line.9
Powering Insight-Driven Care Before, During and After Surgery
At DePuy Synthes, we are blending our long-standing leadership in orthopaedic innovation with an accelerating focus on enabling and digital technologies to advance patient care.
With VELYS™ Digital Surgery, we are building a platform of connected technologies powered by data insights before, during, and after surgery and designed to elevate the orthopaedic experience for patients, surgeons and care teams.
Explore our Scientific Evidence
Exclusively preview valuable clinical research and scientific data presented during the first virtual Global Orthopaedic & MedTech Summit presented by DePuy Synthes. More than 100 scientific poster presentations and abstracts are available on demand representing the scientific research associated with our major orthopaedic specialties.
DYNACORD™ Suture: A Summary of the in vivo Preclinical Evidence
David Spenciner, Mackenzie Mallard, Dennis Connelly, Vivian Liang
Effect of Surgical Positioning on Risk of Edge Loading in Total Hip Replacement: In-vitro and In-silico Simulation
Lin Wang, Mazen Al Hajjar, John Fisher, Jonathan Thompson
Benchtop Positional Accuracy Assessment of a Robotic-Assisted Surgical System Using Digital Image Correlation
Kelly L Mote, Thomas W McDowell IV, Joseph Wyss
Enhanced Hip Tribological and Mechanical Properties of AOX™ UHMWPE Blend
Elizabeth Hippensteel and Bharat Patel, PhD
CORAIL® Collared Hip System Provides Increased Protection Against Risk of Femoral Fracture; Registry Analysis Backed by Biomechanical Study
Isaiah Adekanmbi, David Horne, Jonathan N Lamb, Johanna Baetz, Philipp Messer-Hannemann, Michael M Morlock, Hemant G Pandit
About DePuy Synthes
DePuy Synthes, the Orthopaedics Company of Johnson & Johnson, provides one of the most comprehensive Orthopaedics portfolios in the world that helps heal and restore movement for the millions of patients we serve. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, in addition to the VELYS™ Digital Surgery portfolio, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide.
Building on our proud product innovation and legacy of industry firsts, we are reimagining the orthopaedic landscape with new advancements in medical technologies and digital surgery across the entire continuum of care to Keep People Moving today and tomorrow.
DePuy Synthes Announces Acquisition of OrthoSpin
DePuy Synthes Launches the UNIUM™ System as a Next Generation Power Tools System for Trauma and Small Bone Procedures
DePuy Synthes Illustrates Future of Expanding VELYS™ Digital Surgery Platform at AAOS
DePuy Synthes to Feature New Products and Technology Solutions at AAOS Annual Meeting
- van Loon C, Meermans G, Baas N, et al. Early recovery Rate After A new Design Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA): A Prospective, Multicenter Cohort of 200 Cases. 2nd World Arthroplasty Congress. Rome, April 19-21, 2018.
- Clatworthy, M. (2015). An Early Outcome Study of the ATTUNE® Knee System vs. the SIGMA® CR150 Knee System. DePuy Synthes Companies White Paper. 100959-181017 DSUS/EM. In hospital study involved 40 ATTUNE Knee vs 40 SIGMA Knee patients.
- Etter K, Lerner J, de Moor C, Yoo A, Kalsekar I. Comparative Analysis of Hospital Length of Stay and Discharge Status of Two Contemporary Primary Total Knee Systems. Journal of Knee Surgery. 2017; 193: 1-33. DOI https://doi.org/10.1055/s-0037-1604442. Premier Perspective™ Database analysis including 38 hospitals, representing 1,178 primary, unilateral TKAs with the ATTUNE Knee and 5,707 primary, unilateral TKAs with Triathlon™.
- National Joint Registry for England, Wales, Northern Ireland and the Isle of Man. Implant Summary Report for DePuy ATTUNE CR and ATTUNE PS. NJR Database extract May 6, 2021, page 14. Licensed for use until May 18, 2022, Available at www.ATTUNEevidence.com (US) and www.provingthepromise.com (EMEA)
- DePuy Synthes Worldwide VHN Case Report. 2018 – 2021
- DePuy Synthes. Syndesmosis Physiologic Motion & Soft Tissue Rationale. 5/22/20. Windchill Document #0000303937.
- DePuy Synthes. FIBULINK Competitive Evaluation Memo. 5/21/20. Windchill Document #0000303949.
- DePuy Synthes. Fatigue Loading and Static Failure (FIBULINK Implant vs. Tightrope XP) 8/24/20 Windchill Document #0000304763.
- DePuy Synthes. FIBULINK Non-locking Plate Compatability Memo 6/30/2020 Windchill Document #0000295062.
* Compared to suture button constructs
† Bench testing may not be predictive of clinical performance. Sample size of n=8. Percentages and ratios based on averages. Attributes evaluated include fixation strength (load at 2 mm), displacement and stiffness. P-value ≤ 0.001.
This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content.
This site is for visitors from the United States.
The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
Please refer to the instructions for use for a complete list of indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.