You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Position the Mesh
ETHICON PHYSIOMESH™ Open Flexible Composite Mesh Device
The ONLY skirted macroporous, partially absorbable mesh designed for open ventral hernia repair.
Fixate the Mesh
ETHICON SECURESTRAP® Open Absorbable Strap Fixation Device
Tissue separating mesh with optimized design for strength and performance.
Close Peritoneum, Fascia, Muscle, and Subcuticular Tissues
STRATAFIX™ Symmetric PDS™ Plus Knotless Tissue Control Device
STRATAFIX™ Symmetric Knotless Tissue Control Device is the only barbed suture that provides strong, secure closure appropriate for high-tension areas, such as fascia.1-6
Apply Topical Skin Adhesive
DERMABOND® PRINEO® Skin Closure System
Optimized healing and high patient satisfaction delivered through a powerful combination of 2-octyl cyanoacrylate (2-OCA) and self-adhering mesh.7,8
1. 100326296: Time Zero Tissue Holding - Competitive Claims Comparisons for STRATAFIX Knotless Tissue Control Devices vs Various Products. 2015.
2. Performance Testing of STRATAFIX SYMMETRIC PDS PLUS Size 0 & 1 Devices – Initiation Strength in Porcine Tissue. AST-2013-0603.
3. AST-2013-0056 Performance Testing of STRATAFIX Symmetric PDSSize2-0 suture device for Tissue Holding Strength with Multiple Incision Defects to Measure Gapping.
4. Ethicon study PSE 09-0204, project number 11822. Exploratory histological and biomechanical evaluation of DOLFIN following closure of the ventral abdominal wall in a porcine model at 7±1 days. Approved on July 7, 2010.
5. Ethicon Performance Evaluation Memo AST-2012-0510. Performance Testing of STRATAFIX Symmetric Size 2-0 suture device for Tissue Holding Strength with an Incision Defect to Measure Gapping. Dated December 3, 2012.
6. STRATAFIX Symmetric PDS Plus Knotless Tissue Control Device. Instructions for Use. Ethicon, Inc. 1. Quinn J, Wells G, Sutcliffe T, et al. A randomized trial comparing octylcyanoacrylate tissue adhesive and sutures in the management of lacerations. JAMA. 1997;277(19):1527-1530.
7. Directions Research. PRINEO Claims Exploration US Patient & Surgeon Reference Data. 2017.
8. DERMABOND™ PRINEO™ Skin Closure System Instructions for Use. Ethicon, Inc.
For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions, please reference full package insert.