You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
Energy Sealing & Dissecting
Healing comes first for healthcare providers. That's why Ethicon Energy is dedicated to delivering energy solutions for our customers to help patients heal faster and protect their teams from OR risks.
Featured Ethicon Energy Products
HARMONIC® 1100 Shears
HARMONIC 1100 Shears is designed for faster transection speeds, lower maximum blade temperature, and more precise tissue dissection.†
The NEW ENSEAL® X1 Tissue Sealer was completely redesigned to be easy to use while enabling more efficiency and stronger sealing than LigasureTM Maryland.1-3
ENSEAL® Tissue Sealers deliver efficient and secure sealing to help drive the best possible patient outcomes.2,4
All Energy Sealing & Dissecting Products
Shaping the Future of Surgery
At Ethicon, weʼre focused on improving health outcomes for patients and helping solve the greatest health challenges… with only meaningful innovation. The kind that led to the creation of the first sutures, that helped revolutionize surgery with minimally invasive procedures, and that elevates standards of care around the world.
* Based on preclinical evaluation. (138469-200427)
† Compared to Harmonic ACE+7 Shears (140048-200512).
1. Compared to previous generations of Enseal devices (099986-210202).
2. ENSEAL® X1 Curved Jaw Tissue Sealer can capture, seal and transect a longer length of tissue per single activation due to a 16% (or 3.4mm) longer jaw (p < 0.001) and a 19% (or 3.5mm) longer cut length (p < 0.001) compared to LigaSure™ Maryland (LF1937). (145163-200630).
3. In benchtop testing on porcine arteries, vessels sealed with ENSEAL® X1 Curved Jaw had a 22% higher average burst pressure than vessels sealed with LigaSure™ Maryland (LF1937), (1055mmHg vs. 862mmHg, p < 0.001). (145079-200629).
4. 112 of 112 vessels sealed successfully on first pass in an acute porcine model. All seals maintained hemostasis during blood pressure challenge. During blood pressure challenge, systolic blood pressure was increased to at least 200 mmHg for a minimum of 10 minutes to simulate a hypertensive crisis. (095317-200519)
© Ethicon US, LLC. 2019.
For complete indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and adverse reactions, please reference full package insert.
This site is published by Ethicon US, LLC, which is solely responsible for its contents, and is intended for U.S. audiences only.
This site is intended for Healthcare Professionals. If you are a patient, it is important that you discuss information about the benefits and risks of products with your doctor.
Last updated February 20, 2019. The third-party trademarks used herein are trademarks of their respective owners. Data and usage fees may apply. See your carrier for more information.