You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.4mm LCP® Distal Radius System
The Synthes 2.4 mm LCP® Distal Radius System is a comprehensive plating system to address a variety of fracture patterns. With anatomically shaped plates featuring fixed-angle support and Combi holes, the treatment of dorsal and volar distal radius fractures is achieved.
Features & Benefits
- A wide variety of dorsal and volar plates allows implant placement to match the individual patient anatomy and fracture pattern
- Low plate-and-screw profile and rounded plate edges reduce potential for tendon and soft tissue irritation
- Locking screws and pins result in a fixed-angle construct to support the articular surface, reduce the need for bone graft, and obtain fixation in osteoporotic bone
- Locking option available in all plate holes
- Combi holes in the locking compression plates (LCP) allow locking screw fixation in the threaded portion, or compression/neutralization in the nonthreaded section of the hole
- Available in 316L stainless steel and commercially pure titanium
No available references for this product.
Indications for Use
The 2.4 mm LCP Distal Radius System is indicated for fixation of complex intra- and extra-articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones in adults, skeletally mature adolescents, and the following adolescent distal radius fractures:
- intra-articular fractures exiting the epiphysis
- intra-articular fractures exiting the metaphysis
- physeal crush injuries
- any injuries which cause growth arrest to the distal radius
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.