You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.4mm Variable Angle LCP® Volar Rim Distal Radius System
The 2.4 mm Variable Angle LCP® Volar Rim Distal Radius Plate is part of the 2.4 mm Variable Angle LCP Distal Radius System. The plates are anatomically contoured and allow buttressing of distal fragments, and are designed to address complex intra-articular and extra-articular distal radius fractures.
Features & Benefits
- Variable Angle LCP (VA LCP) System holes combined with variable angle locking screws allow up to 15° off-axis angulation in all directions.
- Four columns of threads in the variable angle locking hole provide four points of threaded locking between the variable angle LCP Plate and the variable angle locking screw, forming a fixed-angle construct at the desired screw angle.
- Bendable tabs suit the individual anatomical conditions of the bone.
- Guide blocks are also available, which provide guided drilling and screw insertion in the predefined nominal angle.
- Kirschner wire holes enable preliminary plate fixation and indicate screw orientation when using guide blocks.
No available references for this product.
The 2.4 mm Variable Angle LCP Volar Rim Distal Radius Plates are intended for fixation of complex intra- and extra- articular fractures and osteotomies of the distal radius and other small bones in adults, skeletally mature adolescents, and the following adolescent distal radius fractures:
• intra-articular fractures exiting the epiphysis
• intra-articular fractures exiting the metaphysis
• physeal crush injuries
• any injuries which cause growth arrest to the distal radius
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.