You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.4mm Variable Angle Locking Intercarpal Fusion System
The 2.4 mm VA-Locking Intercarpal Fusion System consists of ring plates featuring variable angle locking technology and instrumentation specifically for four corner fusions.
Features & Benefits
- Smooth, rounded, and circular-shaped plate designed to reduce soft tissue irritation, allows for countersinking of the plate, and reduces risk of impingement
- K-wire holes aid in temporary fixation and reduction
- Plate holes accept both 2.4 mm cortex and VA locking screws, allowing for compression and/or polyaxial locking up to 15° off axis
- System-specific instrumentation includes reaming guides and reduction reaming guides, offering guidance during reaming, plate placement, and screw fixation. Reduction reaming guides aid in compression of the carpal bones at the fusion site.
- Available in stainless steel and titanium
No available references for this product.
The 2.4 mm VA Locking Intercarpal Fusion System is indicated for fusion of small bones of the hand including hamate, capitate, lunate, and triquetrum, for the revision of failed partial wrist fusions, and is indicated for use in patients suffering pain and/or loss of function due to:
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Post-traumatic or degenerative wrist arthritis
• Carpal instability
© DePuy Synthes 2019. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.