You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.4mm/2.7mm Variable Angle LCP® Forefoot/Midfoot System
The 2.4 mm / 2.7 mm Variable Angle LCP® Forefoot/Midfoot System is a comprehensive plating system that includes procedure-specific, anatomic plates for osteotomies, fusions and fractures of the foot. The system incorporates variable angle locking screw technology and a compression feature to aid in reconstructive foot surgery.
Features & Benefits
- First MTP fusion plates
- Opening wedge plates
- TMT fusion plates
- Cuboid, navicular, and mesh plates
- General fusion plates:
- T-, L-, and cloverleaf plates
- X- and straight fusion plates
- Tactile compression
- Designed within the plate to reduce additional soft tissue dissection
- Allows final screw fixation after compression is achieved
Variable Angle Locking
- 2.4 mm and 2.7 mm
- Plate holes accept both size screws
- 2.4 mm/2.7 mm LCP Screws can only be used axially
- Variable angle Combi hole
- Allows 15° off-axis/30° cone screw angulation
Implants available in stainless steel and titanium alloy.
No available references for this product.
Fixation of osteotomies, fusions, fractures, nonunions, malunions, and replantations of small bones and small bone fragments in adult and adolescent (12 – 21 years) patients, including in the foot and ankle, and particularly in osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.