You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.7 mm/3.5 mm LCP® Distal Fibula Plate System
The 2.7 mm/3.5 mm LCP Distal Fibula Plates are part of the Synthes LCP System that merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques.
Features & Benefits
The plates are available in stainless steel and titanium and are anatomically pre-contoured for the lateral and posterolateral aspect of the distal fibula.
- Coaxial distal holes accept 2.4 mm and 2.7 mm locking and cortex screws to provide multiple screw options
- Coaxial Holes in plate head have recess to minimize screw prominence to create a low-profile construct
- Four K-wire holes in the head of the lateral plate accept 2.0 mm K-wires
- Combi holes in shaft accept 3.5 mm locking screws, 3.5 mm cortex screws, and 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws
- Choice of lateral or posterolateral plates
No available references for this product.
The 2.7 mm/3.5 mm LCP Distal Fibula Plates are indicated for fractures, osteotomies, and nonunions of the metaphyseal and diaphyseal region of the distal fibula, especially in osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.