You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
2.7mm/3.5mm Variable Angle LCP® Elbow System
Building on success to improve patient care.
The Variable Angle LCP® Elbow Plating System offers the following features:
- Designed to reduce the risk of soft tissue irritation
- Offers simplicity and adaptability
- Responds to the specifics of proximal ulna fractures
- Allows both parallel and perpendicular plating of the distal humerus
Features & Benefits
• Anatomic shape based on analysis of over 100 skeletal specimens*
• Plates feature a rounded profile and tapered tips
• Reconstruction plate segments allow additional contouring
• Features 2.7 mm low-profile Metaphyseal Screws
• Two forceps aid in reduction
*Bone Shape Analysis – Summary, A Modi, P Van Citters, 2009, 13 pages
The Synthes 2.7mm/3.5mm Variable Angle LCP® Elbow System is indicated for fixation of fractures of the distal humerus, olecranon and ulna in adults and adolescents (12-21) in which the growth plates have fused. Specifically,
Distal humerus plates are indicated for intra-articular fractures, comminuted supracondylar fractures, osteotomies, malunions, and non-unions of the distal humerus.
Olecranon and Proximal ulna plates are indicated for fractures, osteotomies, malunions, and non-unions of the olecranon and proximal ulna.
© DePuy Synthes 2021. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.