You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5 mm LCP® Posteromedial Proximal Tibia Plate
The 3.5 mm LCP Posteromedial Proximal Tibia Plate is available in stainless steel or titanium and has a limited-contact shaft profile. The head and neck portions of the plate accept 3.5 mm locking, conical and cortex screws or 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws.
The Synthes 3.5 mm LCP Posteromedial Proximal Tibia Plate is part of the Locking Compression Plate (LCP) System, which merges locking screw technology with conventional plating techniques. The Locking Compression Plate (LCP) has Combi-holes in the plate shaft which combines a Dynamic Compression Unit (DCU) hole with a locking screw hole. The Combi-hole provides flexibility of axial compression and locking capability throughout the length of the plate shaft.
Features & Benefits
- Plate tapers from 3.4 mm to 1.9 mm thick, distal to proximal
- Two proximal screw holes have 10° divergent trajectories, each diverging 5° from the plate's midline
- Elongated Combi holes in the neck and shaft facilitate plate adjustment and allow locking or compression options
- Available in 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, or 10 hole in the plate shaft
- Available in implant-quality 316L stainless steel or titanium alloy (Ti-6AL-7Nb)
No available references for this product.
The Synthes 3.5 mm LCP Posteromedial Proximal Tibia Plate is indicated for internal fixation of posteromedial proximal tibia fractures including buttressing of fractures of the proximal, distal, and metaphyseal areas of the tibia.
© DePuy Synthes 2020. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.