You are about to leave jnjmedicaldevices.com. By clicking to continue, you will be taken to a web site governed by their own Legal and Privacy Policies.
3.5 mm LCP® Proximal Humerus Plate
The 3.5 mm LCP Proximal Humerus Plates are part of the DePuy Synthes Locking Compression Plate (LCP) System and address complex fractures of the proximal humerus.
Features & Benefits
- Anatomically shaped
- Same Plate for right or left humerus
- Locked construct in humeral head where there is flexibility in screw placement for different constructs and multiple points of fixation to support the humeral head
- Proximal locking holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws
- Distal holes accept 3.5 mm locking screws in the threaded portion, and 3.5 mm cortex screws, 4.0 mm cortex screws, and 4.0 mm cancellous bone screws in the compression portion
- Ten suture holes around the perimeter of the proximal end
- Distal shaft of standard Plate consists of three or five Combi holes, including one elongated hole to aid in plate positioning
- Distal Shaft of long plates consists of five to twelve elongated Combi holes, contains limited-contact undercuts, and is thicker for additional strength
- Available in Stainless Steel or Titanium
No available references for this product.
The 3.5 mm LCP Proximal Humerus Plate is indicated for fractures and fracture dislocations, osteotomies and nonunions of the proximal humerus, particularly for patients with osteopenic bone.
© DePuy Synthes 2014-2018. All Rights Reserved. This site is published by the DePuy Synthes Companies, which are solely responsible for its content. This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. This site is for visitors from the United States. The third party trademarks used herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.